I purchased an expensive set of sheets from Luxor Linens and removed them from their package and washed them before first use (in accordance with the stated wash/dry process).When I removed the sheets from my dryer, they were severely puckered and bumpy.
I then put them on my bed to see if they would smooth out and they did not. They are so bumpy that they are uncomfortable to sleep on. I contacted the customer service department and was told that there were no refunds if the customer had washed the product. How was I to know that the product was so substandard until they were washed?
The company should warranty and stand behind their products instead of hiding behind a company policy such as this.I got caught and now have an expensive set of sheets that can only be used as painting tarps.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality sheets
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bellinin Sheet Set
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "Sooo unhappy, reserved ahead of time, went in 2 days in advance to make sure I had everything taken care of so that day of pick up would be..."
- "We went to the theater at the old mill in Bend Or had to wait outside for 20 minutes to get a ticket another 45 minutes in line for popcorn..."
- "Tried to contact them via their Website. The link appears in two places. Both places resulted in the following: The resource you are looking for has been..."