I ordered a set of king sized sheets in October 2014 through Living Social.Luxor was suppose to bill my credit card for shipping and mistakenly billed my credit card for 2 sets of sheets billed at $179.99 each plus shipping.

When you call customer service you hold for 15 min. the call disconnects and they tell you to call back. When I finally got my sheets, they sent me twin sheets. They wanted me to pay to return them.

They finally agreed to send the label to return them. I just received my sheets in February 2015 after 8 calls to them and 2 calls to Living Social to assist in resolving the issue. The sheets look like sheer curtains. You can see through them.

The picture is of me holding up the sheet in front of my head board.These are the 1000 count Egyptian Sheets valued at $179.99.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). ACisco is overall dissatisfied with Luxor Linens and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Luxor Linens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Luxor Linens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Luxor Linens?

Comments