Kenilworth, New Jersey
4.5

I was Skeptical about the sheets and purchased three of them as a housewarming gift.The recipients of the gifts are so grateful and call me weekly to tell me how wonderful they are sleeping .

I decided to buy a set for myself and test them out, boy they aren't kidding luxor linens has the best sheets.. The sheets are made out of 100% pure egyptian cotton sateen.

I would definitely recommend them for family and friends.Can't wait to get the matching duvet cover.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of valentino egyptian cotton sheets from Luxor Linens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Luxor Linens to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most look of the product and quality and fast delivery. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Luxor Linens for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Luxor Linens?

Comments